- From the zonotope contstruction to the Minkowski addition of convex polytopes
, January 2003, Revised October 2003 (ps.gz or pdf), to appear in Journal of Symbolic Computation.
- On canonical representations of convex polyhedra (with David Avis and Stefano Picozzi)
, August 2002, (ps.gz, pdf
and bibtex entry ).
- On the face lattice of the metric polytope
(with Antoine Deza, Tomohiko Mizutani and Cong Vo)
, 2002, (ps.gz and pdf).
- Debugging distributed computations by reverse search (with Artur Andrzejak)
, 2002, (ps.gz and pdf).
- An adaptive algorithm for vector partitioning
(with Shmuel Onn and Vera Rosta), 2001, to appear in Journal of Global Optimization, (ps.gz).
- Solving the fixed rank convex quadratic maximization in binary variables by a parallel
zonotope construction algorithm [An earliear version has different title "Cuts, zonotopes and arrangements"]
(with Jean-Albert Ferrez and Thomas Liebling) , October 2002, Revised April 2004,
(pdf), and some instances of the 0-1 quadratic programming
exact solutions and
C source codes.
- Combinatorial generation of small point configurations
and hyperplance arrangements (with Lukas Finschi), September 2002,
to appear in the Eli Goodman/Ricky Pollack Festschrift,
- Generation of oriented matroids (with Lukas Finschi)
(ps.gz), Disc. Comp. Geom. 27:117-136 (2002).
- On the skeleton of the metric polytope (with A. Deza, D. Pasechnik and M. Sato)
(ps.gz), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 2098, 125-136, 2001, Springer.
- Extended convex hull (with Christine Luetolf and Thomas H. Liebling)
(ps.gz), Computational Geometry 20:13-23, 2001.
- A polynomial case of unconstrained zero-one quadratic
optimization (with Kim Allemand, Thomas M.Liebling, Erich Steiner)
(ps.gz), Math. Programming, Ser. A, 91:49-52, 2001.
- Convexity recognition of the union of polyhedra (with Alberto Bemporad and Fabio D. Torrisi)
(ps.gz), Computational Geometry 18:141-154, 2001.
- Cocircuit graphs and efficient orientation reconstruction in oriented matroids (with Eric Babson and Lukas Finschi)
(ps.gz), Europ. J. Combin. 22:587-600, 2001
- On the existence of a short admissible pivot sequences
for feasibility and linear optimization problems (with T. Terlaky, revised on Feb. 14, 2000)
pdf, appeared in Mathematics of Optimization.
- On the cocircuit-graph of an oriented matroid (with R. Cordovil and A. Guedes de Oliveira)
newly revised paper (
ps.gz), appeared in Disc Comp Geom 24:257-265(2000).
- Class ENP: An extension of class NP intersection co-NP
A short note in html.
[ back to homepage]
[ back to publication ]
Last updated: 2004-02-23