Fifteen most significant papers
1. One-loop renormalization of quantum electrodynamics in curved spacetime, by P. Panangaden, Phys. Rev. D 23, 1981, pp. 1735-1746.
2. Computations, residuals and the power of indeterminacy, by P. Panangaden and E. W. Stark, Proceedings of ICALP 1988, ed. T. Lepisto and A. Salomaa, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 317, pp. 439-454.
3. The semantic foundations of concurrent constraint programming, by V. Saraswat, M. Rinard and P. Panangaden, Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, Jan 1991, pp. 333-352.
4. The expressiveness of indeterminate dataflow primitives, by P. Panangaden and V. Shanbhogue, Information and Computation, 98, 1, 1992, pp. 99-131.
5. Concurrent common knowledge, by P. Panangaden and K. E. Taylor, Distributed Computing, 6, 1, 1992, pp. 73-93.
6. Nuclear and trace ideals in tensor-star categories, S. Abramsky, R. F. Blute and P. Panangaden, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, Vol 143, Issue 1-3, 1999, pp. 3-47
7. Bisimulation for labeled Markov processes, by Josee Desharnais, Abbas Edalat and P. Panangaden, Information and Computation, 179(2), Dec 2002, pp. 163-193.
8. Discrete quantum causal dynamics by R. F. Blute, I. T. Ivanov and P. Panangaden; International Journal of Theoretical Physics, 42(9), September 2003, pp. 2025-2041.
9. Approximating labelled Markov processes, by J. Desharnais, V. Gupta, R. Jagadeesan and P. Panangaden, Information and Computation, 184(1), 2003, pp. 160-200.
10. Metrics for labelled Markov processes, by J. Desharnais, V. Gupta, R. Jagadeesan and P. Panangaden, Theoretical Computer Science, 318(3), 2004, pp. 323-354.
11. A domain of spacetime intervals in general relativity, by K. Martin and P. Panangaden, Communications in Mathematical Physics, Volume 267, Number 3, 2006, pp. 563-586.
12. The measurement calculus by V. Danos, E. Kashefi and P. Panangaden, Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery, Volume 52, Issue 2, article 8, 2007.
13. Approximating Markov processes by averaging, by P. Chaput>, V. Danos, P. Panangaden and G. D. Plotkin, Proceedings of the 37th International Colloquium On Automata Languages And Programming (ICALP), Rhodes, Greece, July 2009, Lecture Notes In Computer Science 5556, pp. 127-138.
14. Bisimulation metrics for continuous Markov decision processes by N. Ferns, P. Panangaden and D. Precup, SIAM Journal of Computing, volume 40, number 6, pp. 1662-1714, 2011.
15. Quantum communication in Rindler spacetime by K. Bradler, P. Hayden and P. Panangaden, Communications of Mathematical Physics, volume 312, issue 2, pp. 361-398, 2012.