Application Period: Oct. 22, 2019 - Nov. 30, 2019
Contact: If interested, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Petro.ai, we’re building next-generation data science tools. Our success depends on fresh ideas and new perspectives. We’re looking to hire enthusiastic and ambitious full-stack developers to join our Montreal-based research and development team.
- 1-2 years of experience (cool internships count!)
- Rock solid on development fundamentals and software engineering best practices
- Experience with building both front-end and backend systems
- Some past work with C# and exposure to cloud-based deployments are a plus
- Desire to master new skills, be a part of a fast-moving, supportive team, and strive to deliver excellent software
- Seeking strong developers
- Somebody who’s taken on “tricky projects” like stitching together different libraries, writing algorithms you can’t find on Stack Overflow, and using some kind of non-trivial problem solving
- Sets ambitious goals and achieves them
- Constantly learning about and using new technologies
- Huge plus: somebody who’s been a lead or key contributor for a pretty complicated full stack platform or system that’s hosted in the cloud