There are a few books which constitute useful supplementary material.
- J.M. Mendel, Lessons in Estimation Theory for Signal Processing, Communications and
Control, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, 1995.
- A. Bjorck, Numerical Methods for Least Squares Problems, SIAM,
- A. Bjorck, Numerical Methods in Matrix Computations (Chapter 2, Section 4.5), Springer, 2015.
- P. Misra and P. Enge, Global Positioning System, Signals, Measurements,
and Performance, 2nd ed., Ganga-Jamuna Press, Lincoln, Massachusetts, 2006.
We mainly use lecture notes and some papers, which can be downloaded from
- T. Kailath, A.H. Sayed, and B. Hassibi, Linear Estimation, Prentice Hall,
Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2000.
- P.C. Hansen, V. Pereyra, G. Scherer,
Least Squares Data Fitting with Applications,
The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2013.
- P.J.G. Teunissen and A. Kleusberg (ed), GPS for Geodesy, 2nd ed.,
Springer-Verlag, New York, 1998.