I am a PhD at McGill university in Montreal. My research interests
are in graph theory, extremal combinatorics, discrete geometry and combinatorial algorithms.
Publications and Preprints:
- Gyárfás conjecture is almost always true (with Bruce
Reed), an abstract was accepted to the 9th International colloquium on graph theory and combinatorics 2014. Full version in preparation.
- Erdős-Szekeres without induction (with Sergey Norin), to be
published in Discrete & Computational Geometry.
- Approximation Schemes for Covering and Packing (with Rom Aschner,
Matthew J. Katz, Gila Morgenstern), Proc. Workshop on Algorithms and
Computation (WALCOM): 89-100, (2013).
- Polychromatic coloring for half-planes (with Shakhar Smorodinsky),
Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 119(1): 146-154 (2012).
- Towards Efficient Private Distributed Computation on Unbounded
Input Streams (with Shlomi Dolev, Juan A. Garay, Niv Gilboa, Vladimir
Kolesnikov), brief announcement appeared at The International
Symposium on Distributed Computing (DISC) 2012: 431-432. The full version of the paper appeared in Journal of Mathematical Cryptology, 9(2): 79-94, (2015).
Please send an email to yuditskyL@gmail.com.