HOW TO USE:
- The red node is the source, and the blue node is the sink.
- Drag nodes to move them.
- Hold down 'e' and click on a node to start an edge. Click on another node to connect the edge.
- Click on an edge's weight box to start entering in a value. Hit 'Enter', or click away to stop.
- Hold down 'r' and click on an edge box or node to delete it.
- Hold down 's' and click on a node to make it the source.
- Hold down 'd' and click on a node to make it the destination.
- Hold down 'n' and click to add a node.
- Found a bug? Contact me!