McConnell Engineering Bldg., Room 322
3480 University St.
Montréal, QC, H3A 0E9
Maximilian Schiedermeier is a Ph.D. student in Computer Science at McGill University. His research focuses on software engineering methodologies for the design of Micro-Service Applications.
Maximilian received a M.Sc. in Computer Science from the "Universität Passau", and an
Engineering Diploma from the "Institut national des sciences appliquées de Lyon", 2017.
His master thesis explored architectural patterns for secure multi-party computations within distributed ledger technologies.
Maximilian received a B.Sc. in Internet Computing and a B.Sc in Computer Science from the "Universität Passau" in 2015.
His bachelor thesis evaluated the architectural intrusiveness of various web-frameworks.
- Software engineering
- Model Driven Engineering
- RESTful Services
Publications / Reports
Open Source Software
- ARL - A compact library for asynchronous callbacks via Spring REST controllers.
- TouchCORE Auto-Installer - A MacOS skript to set up your IDE for TouchCORE and sort-out all dependencies and configurations for you.
- BookStore - An reference base application for Micro-Service related CORE (Concern-Oriented Reuse) case studies.
- Lobby Service - A reusable REST-Service for generic lobby and authentication functionality in Micro-Service board-game implementations.
- TEILS - A 3D puzzle game for Android.
- Acquire Banker - A banking assistant for the stock simulation board game "Acquire".
- OpenMind - An implementation of the code breaking game "Mastermind".
Scholarships and Awards
- Podcast Music
- PPH Report