Release 2.0.3 (14 November 2008)
Release 2.0.2 (16 July 2008)
Small bug fixes to the user interface.
Release 2.0.1 (25 January 2008)
Release 2.0.0 (21 January 2008)
ConcernMapper now supports attaching comments to concerns and elements in a concern model.
Release 1.4.3 (18 June 2007)
Release 1.4.2 (30 May 2007)
Release 1.4.1 (18 April 2007)
Release 1.4.0 (9 April 2007)
Release 1.4.0 is a complete rework of ConcernMapper. The internal structure has been
greatly simplified, resulting in many small performance improvements. Java elements
can (and should) now be serialized as Eclipse handles as opposed to the custom ConcernMapper
Java handles. To preserve backward compatibility, an option in the ConcernMapper preferences
allows users to choose between the two formats. Concern files should be converted to the new
format as we plan to remove support for the old format eventually.
See Use the legacy (pre 1.4) format for serializing Java elements.
Release 1.3.2 (29 March 2007)
- ISSUE (#132): Deleting a concern breaks inconsistency management
- REFACTORING (#131): Decouple DeleteAction from Element node
- ISSUE (#128): Weak recovery from corrrupted files.
Release 1.3.1 (3 January 2007)
- ISSUE (#110): Unexported packages cause dependency problems.
Release 1.3.0 (26 December 2006)
- ISSUE (#99): Add elements from pop-up menu. Elements can now be added to the concern model from the
context menu in any view or editor supporting Java elements.
- ISSUE (#104): Model Inconsistency Architecture Refactoring (new ConcernModel API, backward-compatible).
- ISSUE (#93): Port to Eclipse 3.0 plug-in format (OSGi manifest file).
Now only the packages ..cm.model, ..cm, and
..cm.model.io are exported.
- ENHANCEMENT (#90): Use generics in model package.
Release 1.2.0 (20 June 2006)
Release 1.1.3 (5 May 2006)
- ENHANCEMENT (#38): Disconnect concern model from plugin
- ENHANCEMENT (#42): Auto Save Concerns
- BUG FIX (#47): Freshly loaded concerns are now clean
- ENHANCEMENT (#48): Auto Load Concerns
- BUG FIX (#66): Saving to an unavailable file now opens the save dialog
- BUG FIX (#67): File extension preference fixed
Release 1.1.2 (3 March 2006)
- ENHANCEMENT (#3): Support JDT actions on JavaElements in the ConcernMapper View
- BUG FIX (#34): Single refresh for multiple additions
- BUG FIX (#36): Progress bar for loading concerns should work
- ENHANCEMENT (#39): Redundancy in the release notes page
Release 1.1.1 (14 February 2006)
- BUG FIX (#2): Problem with the copy on drop
Release 1.1.0 (19 August 2005)
- Filtering: It is now possible to filter out elements in a concern model whose membership
degree is lower than a certain value.
- Preferences: ConcernMapper now has a preference page to set a number of preferences including:
- Decorator preferences.
- Automatically save concern models with .cm file extension.
- Drop to load: It is now possible to load a concern model simply by dropping the file onto the ConcernMapper view.
- Set degree of multiple elements: It is now possible to set the membership degree of several elements at once.
- Progress bar: A progress bar indicates the state of the operation while loading a concern model.
- ConcernMapper Guide: Help documentation accessible through the Eclipse Help table of contents.
- BUG FIX (#1): A bug that created problems while loading concern elements
when two types with the same qualified name existed in the workspace was fixed.
Release 1.0.0 (13 July 2005)