I am a postdoc RA in the Department of Computing at
Imperial College London,
working with Nobuko Yoshida.
My main research interests are:
- Types systems and formal logic
- Formal meta-theory
- Concurrency, process calculi and session types
- Temporal logic and other modal logics
- Principled approaches to programming
Talks and Posters
- 2015 — Haskell consultant for Erudite Sofware, Montréal, QC
Helping develop educative software.
- 2008 to 2009 — Game programming for Bluberi, Drummondville, QC
Developing software for the gambling industry.
- 2005 to 2008 — Software engineer for Motorola Argentina, Cóordoba
Developing mission-critical software for the telecom industry.
Fun and miscelanea
lightheaded solution for ICFP'12 Programming competition
where we abuse C++ template engine and use it as a functional
program that runs at compile time.