D. Azar received her PhD degree from McGill University in October 2004. During her
PhD work, she worked under the supervision of Prof. Doina Precup and
the co-supervision of Prof. Sue Whitesides and Prof. Houari Sahraoui.
Joseph Vybihal, Danielle Azar. Software Systems. Kendall Hunt Pub. 2008.
- PhD Thesis: Using Genetic
Algorithms to Optimize Software Quality Predictive Models.
- Abstract of the thesis (in french)
- Bouktif, S., Azar, D., Kegl, B., Sahraoui, H. and Precup, D.: Improving Rule Set Based
Software Quality Prediction: A Genetic Algorithm-Based Approach. In
Journal of Object Technology, vol. 3, No. 3, April 2004.
- Danielle Azar: Genetic Algorithms To Optimize software Quality Estimation Models. Mathematical and Information Technology and Complex Systems (MITACS), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, November 13 and 14, 2003.
- Azar, D., Bouktif, S., Kegl, B., Sahraoui, H., and
Precup, D. Combining
and Adapting Software Quality Predictive Models by Genetic Algorithms
In Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on
Automated Software Engineering (ASE’02), Edinburgh, 2002.
- Sahraoui H. A., Azar D. Quality
Estimation Models Optimisation Using Genetic Algorithms: Case of
Maintainability. In Proc. of the European Software Measurement
Conference , (FESMA'99), 1999.
Courses taught at McGill University
Courses TA-ed at McGill
- Genetic Algorithms
- Software Quality
- Applying GAs to Bioinformatics
McGill University Home Page
The School of Computer Science at