I have taught: Math 139, Calculus 1 with Precalculus, McGill University, Fall 2017.
I have organized:
I have refereed for the following journals: ACM Transactions on Algorithms, Random Structures & Algorithms, Journal of Graph Theory, Discrete Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science, Discrete Applied Mathematics, Internet Mathematics, the Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, and Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences.
- Bandit algorithms reading group, McGill University, February – August 2018;
- Machine learning theory reading group, University of British Columbia, February – December 2016;
- Discrepancy reading group (in Persian),
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Sharif University of Technology (Winter 2013);
- Expander Graphs reading group (reading this survey), Department of Combinatorics and Optimization, University of Waterloo (Spring 2012);
- Concentration reading group (reading this book), Department of Combinatorics and Optimization, University of Waterloo (Fall 2011 – Winter 2012);
- Graph Theory seminars, Department of Combinatorics and Optimization, University of Waterloo (Spring 2011).
I have refereed (as a subreviewer) for the following conferences: NIPS 2018, STOC 2018, FOCS 2017, COLT 2017, STOC 2017, SODA 2017, ICALP 2016, SODA 2016, DISC 2014, APPROX 2014, SODA 2013, SODA 2012, and FUN 2012.
I have reviewed several articles and books for Zentralblatt MATH.
expository articles in Persian
In 2014, we started a mathematics weblog in Persian.
back to my homepage
Last updated: 6 February 2019