Application Period: Oct. 22, 2015 - Feb. 7, 2016
Contact: Donna Warren at email@example.com with your CV in pdf format
Assurances Fort Insurance is looking for part-time computer systems support with an option for full-time employment once studies are completed.
Note: Full-time position would be a mix of IT support and administrative work.
Hours: Flexible schedule, but candidate should be available 10-15 hrs per week.
Frontend clients running Windows 7 in virtual desktop environment. Backend a mix of Linux, VMware, and Windows servers.
Regular Duties include but not limited...
- install and configure computer systems
- setup and configure printers
- troubleshoot computer hardware
- provide software support to end users
- provide training to new employees on company software
- coordinate hardware warranty replacement
- keep track and prioritize support issues and see them through to completion
- interface between internal support team and third party technical support team
- maintain platform for company intranet
Possible future projects...
- develop a social media strategy for company
- learn company workflow with the goal to improve overall productivity
- develop in-house software to facilitate workflow
Key skills, qualifications and requirements...
- bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or equivalent
- computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office 2010
- technical knowledge of major Windows operating systems
- experience with Unix / Linux shell commands and operating systems an asset
- strong communication skills both oral and written in French and English required
- solid time management skills
- excellent problem solving ability
To apply, please send an email to Donna Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org with
your CV in pdf format and include in the email body a short bio on yourself.