Application Period: Dec. 13, 2018 - Dec. 19, 2018
Contact: sheryl AT cs DOT mcgill DOT ca
Start date: ASAP
End date: January 5 2019
Salary: $37.5/hour, for 40 hours/week
Job description: Bioinformatics and statistical analysis of 3D genomics data. Software and algorithmic development. Biological data analysis.
Qualifications: Masters in Computer Science or Statistics Required skills:
- Strong R programming skills
- Excellent data analysis and statistics capabilities
- Experience with the analysis of genomics data, in particular epigenomics and 3D genomics data
- Develop an R program to study the co-occurrence of bound transcription factors at the corresponding ends of topologically associating domains.
- Apply the developed program to actual human data and interpret the results
- Produce report summarizing results
- Hand over working and documented R program