Application Period: Sept. 11, 2018 - Oct. 12, 2018
Contact: Maryam Mehri Dehnavi - email@example.com
The Paramathics group at the Department of Computer Science at University of Toronto has multiple open MSc and PhD positions.
Applicants with interest in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply:
• Machine learning on massively parallel architectures
• Domain-specific compilers and programming languages
• Cloud and high-performance computing
• Scientific computing and numerical analysis
Applications should include a CV, relevant publications, and copy of transcripts. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
• MSc or BSc in Computer Science or Engineering.
• Strong programming skills in C++ and/or other programming languages.
• Excellent background in mathematics.
• Previous experience in high-performance and parallel computing is a plus.
• Previous experience with optimizing compilers and programming languages is a plus.
Advisor: Maryam Mehri Dehnavi at http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~mmehride