Part-time work to help tidy CS facilities...
Tidy up CS...Looking for someone to help keep our CS space clean and tidy.
Hours: 5-10 hours per week.
His/her duties will include:
- sorting computer hardware;
- helping maintain computer labs (clean surfaces, tidy computer wiring,
- recycling computer hardware for reuse;
- cleaning up server room from old equipment;
- tidying labs, server room and systems storage spaces;
- data entry for our website (publications/tech reports/semester course
lectures/school news/prof profiles)
- good attitude and solid communications skills;
- demonstrated drive and willingness to help keep our facilities clean;
- fastidious and tidy by nature.
If interested in applying, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
c) List 3 non-computer related skills;
d) Paragraph on why we should hire you over other applicants;
e) List 3 new interests that you have developed in the last 6 months.