The Opportunity: Technical Support Specialist
- A uniquely broad range of technical and social abilities.
- Critical thinking, a keen sense for first defining problems correctly and completely.
- Creative thinking too, seriously, gotta have them both.
- Technical Internet fundamentals.
- Experience in a customer contact, support, sales or training capacity.
- Fluent French and English.
- Freaky Windows\PC skills.
People will increasingly have to contend with malware on their computing devices. More Internet commerce means more Internet thieves, and Internet thieves have an inherent advantage: they get the first move, which they have consistently used for 20 years to find new ways to compromise other people’s computers.
The FixMeStick provides people a practical cost-effective way to remove the inevitable infections from their devices, and for the first time leverages an inherent advantage people have against Internet thieves: people have PHYSICAL access to their own device so they can plug in an external device like the FixMeStick to fix it.
- Desired Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Salary: Annual
- Position Type: Immediate Full-Time
- Location: Montreal
Send your Resume: