Programmer-Writer at Autodesk
We are looking for a programmer-writer for writing and managing SDK documentation on a contract basis.
Title: Programmer-Writer at Autodesk
You have a combination of programming knowledge and writing ability and can write and edit documentation and learning materials aimed at a developer audience. You would be responsible for helping assure that documentation produced by developers is accurate, complete and useful.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Enforce our documentation guidelines.
- Coach programmers on improving their writing style.
- Identify gaps in the documentation and log bugs.
Additionally, you may be asked to:
- Develop tutorials and code samples.
- Help with user community management.
- Programming experience - C++ is preferred, but C# or Java is acceptable
- English writing ability - In addition to writing well, you will need good editing and coaching skills to help others express their ideas more clearly and effectively.
- Interpersonal skills - Be able to deliver criticisms and suggestions without offending people.
- Organizational skills - Track assigned tasks and completed work.
This job is on location in old Montreal, near cité Multimedia.
To apply please sent your résumé and cover letter to Christopher Diggins.