Software Designer at Cloakware
Cloakware is looking for a software designer to design our WhiteBox cryptographic set of algorithms, including known symmetric and asymmetric ciphers, hashes, protocols, and the like.
· Working knowledge of symmetric (AES,DES) , assymetric (RSA,ECC) key algorithms.
· Working knowledge of hash algorithms (SHA,MD5,HMAC)
· Strong technical English communication skills (both written and oral)
· Previous exposure/knowledge of software security (software cracking, obfuscation, reverse engineering) is an asset.
· Graduate degree in a related field (Comp Sci, Engineering, Mathematics) is preferred
· Hands-on software development experience with Java, C/C++, XML
· Experience in scripting languages and build environments (Perl, Python, Shell, Make)
· Experience writing assembly
· A theoretical background in Cryptography is desirable
Ottawa, ONT, CANADA