iD Tech Camps: Counsellors Needed
iD Tech Camps offers summer opportunities for travel and work abroad at prestigious universities across the United States. Immerse yourself in university life, experience a new city/culture, make great friends and enrich the lives of kids. Accommodations, food and a stipend are included.
iD Tech Camps is seeking Camp Directors and Camp Instructors with genuine enthusiasm to teach and work with kids. Candidates must have an energetic, fun-loving personality and a flexible summer schedule. Our summer staff members are responsible for fostering a FUN and SAFE environment while helping students learn new technology and think creatively. In addition to creating an optimal learning environment, staff members are in charge of continuously supervising students and the planning of and participation in camp activities. It's the perfect summer job!
Camp Instructors must have familiarity with at least one of the following fields of study: Programming, Robotics, 2D and 3D Video Game and Comic Book Creation, Digital Video Editing, Web Design & Flash Animation, and/or 3D Character Modeling!
As an iD staff member, you'll receive:
- Higher pay than the camp industry standard.
- Summer work that will build your professional resume.
- Travel! Choose from over 50 Locations from coast to coast.
- Overnight Staff receive free Room & board valued at over $300/week.
- School credit. Accepted as internship, co-op or directed study credits at many colleges!
- High-tech tools and toys. From our Wiki-based curriculum delivery system to our nationwide Gaming Tournaments we implement the most cutting edge technology.
- Online support forums for problem solving, idea sharing and teaching tips.
- In person training on classroom management and team building.
- 24/7 support from your Regional Management team.
- FUN! This is camp! Outdoor games, Guitar Hero contests, LAN parties and more!
In addition to technical expertise, qualified job applicants must demonstrate:
- A Genuine Desire to Work with Kids
- Strong Communication Skills
- Leadership Experience
- A Positive and Team Playing Attitude
- A Sense of Humor
- Energy and Stamina
Learn more about us and apply online at: http://internaldrive.com/summer_employment.htm.
No phone calls or resumes please.