Department of Mathematics and Statistics and
School of Computer Science,
I am an undergraduate student in the Department of Mathematics and
Statistics and in the School of Computer Science at McGill University.
expect to graduate in January 2011 with a B.Sc. in Mathematics and
My research interests are in algorithmic game
theory, algorithms, and machine learning.
The presenting author is in italic.
- V. Kuleshov and A. Vetta, "On the Efficiency
Markets with Two-Sided Proportional Allocation Mechanisms,"
Third Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory, Athens, Greece, October
- V. Kuleshov and G. Wilfong, "Social Welfare in
Combinatorial Markets," Bell Labs Summer Intern Colloquium, Murray
Hill, New Jersey, August 2010.
- V. Kuleshov and A. Vetta, "Designing
Markets," Bellairs Workshop on Approximation Algorithms, Holetown,
Barbados, April 2010.
- V. Kuleshov and A. Vetta, "Economic vs.
Computational Efficiency in Markets," poster presentation at the
2009 McGill Undergraduate Research Conference, Montreal, Quebec,
October 2009. Second prize in mathematical and
- V. Kuleshov and A. Vetta, "Designing Efficient
Markets," 2009 SOCS Undergraduate Research Colloquium, Montreal,
Quebec, September 2009. Best presentation
- V. Kuleshov and D. Precup, "How to Beat a Multi-Armed
Bandit," 2008 SOCS Undergraduate Research Colloquium, Montreal, Quebec,
- Richard and Mary Shaw Scholarship in Science, McGill University,
- Excellence in Undergraduate Research Award, Sigma Xi, May
Undergraduate Researcher Award,
Research Association, December 2009.
Summer Research Award, Natural Sciences and
Engineering Council of Canada, April 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- Edgar W. Parkins Scholarship, McGill University, September 2007,
2008, 2009, and 2010.