From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Size of this preview: 800 × 519 pixels
Full resolution (2693 × 1748 pixel, file size: 1.07 MB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
This material is offered free of charge for EU-related information and education purposes. For any other use, prior clearance must be obtained from the Central Audiovisual Library of the European Commission. In no case may this material be sold or rented.
|This is a copyrighted image from the European Union web site.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged.
For the purposes of Wikipedia, this is a non-free license since modification is not permitted. This image must have an accompanying "fair use" tag and criteria, or it may be deleted.
Legend: (cur) = this is the current file, (del) = delete this old version, (rev) = revert to this old version.
Click on date to download the file or see the image uploaded on that date.
- (del) (cur) 19:12, 27 April 2005 . . Brian0918 ( Talk | contribs) . . 2693×1748 (1,121,494 bytes)
- (del) (rev) 15:20, 24 October 2004 . . JNM ( Talk | contribs) . . 873×567 (221,949 bytes) (TreatyRomesigning)
Edit this file using an external application
See the setup instructions for more information.
- European Union
- History of Europe
- History of the European Union
- Treaty of Rome
- Paul-Henri Spaak
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/April-2005
- Wikipedia:Featured picture candidates/Signature of the Treaty of Rome
- Portal:European Union/Selected article
- Portal:Belgium/Anniversaries/January/January 25
- Portal:European Union/Selected article/5