From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Size of this preview: 800 × 600 pixel
Image in higher resolution (1024 × 768 pixel, file size: 300 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
China's new railway into Tibet. Photo by owltoucan, CC license. http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=219796517&size=l
|| This image is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution ShareAlike License v. 2.5:
Legend: (cur) = this is the current file, (del) = delete this old version, (rev) = revert to this old version.
Click on date to download the file or see the image uploaded on that date.
- (del) (cur) 09:18, 18 November 2006 . . Naus ( Talk | contribs) . . 1024×768 (307,669 bytes) (China's new railway into Tibet. Photo by owltoucan, CC license. http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=219796517&size=l)
Edit this file using an external application
See the setup instructions for more information.
- People's Republic of China
- Qingzang railway
- Portal:Trains/Selected article
- Portal:Trains/Selected article/2007 archive
- Portal:Trains/Selected article/Week 5, 2007
- Economy of Tibet