This game is easy and fun:
* The articles have been borrowed from the 4,600-article CD version of Wikipedia available at schools-wikipedia.org (version of 2007).
- You are given two Wikipedia articles* (or you choose two yourself).
- Starting from the first article, your goal is to reach the second one, exclusively by following links in the articles you encounter. (For the articles you are given this is always possible.)
- Links you can take are colored like this.
- Of course, it's more fun if you try to be as quick as possible...
- Next to wasting some precious time and learning interesting yet useless Wikipedia facts, you're also providing Bob () with data for his research project.