COMP 330 HOME PAGE
Theory of Computation
The Instructor: Prakash Panangaden.
Announcements about the course will be posted here. Long handouts will be in
- A list of useful facts for the final can be found here.
- Thursday 27th November will be the last class of the term.
- I have slightly changed the order of the lectures. Please check the
new schedule. The schedule for homeworks is unaffected.
- Solutions to the mid term are here.
- Lecture Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Lecture Place: 232 Leacock
- Office Hours: Tu Th 1:30---3:00
- Office: McConnell (North Wing) 105N
Course Outline and Schedule
- Maziar Gomkorochi: Office 110 McConnell, Wed 1-2:30 and Thur 9-10:30
- Giulia Alberini: Office 235 McConnell, Wed 2:30-4:00 and Tues 10:00-11:30
- Juan Camilo Gamboa Higuera: Office 403 McConnell, Mon 2:30-4:00 and
Assignments and their solutions will be posted here. They will be
in pdf format.
Supplementary notes are here.
McGill University values academic integrity. Therefore all students
must understand the meaning and consequences of cheating, plagiarism and
other academic offenses under the Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary
Procedures ( see
http://www/mcgill.ca/integrity for more information). Most
importantly, work submitted for this course must represent your own
efforts. Copying assignments or tests from any source, completely or
partially, or allowing others to copy your work, will not be tolerated.