COMP 330 HOME PAGE
Theory of Computation
The Instructor: Prakash Panangaden (during office hours)
Announcements about the course will be posted here. Long handouts will be in
- I guess people would rather see me before the last class than
after. Accordingly, I have shifted my office hours from Thursday after
class to Wednesday 11:00 to 1:00. These will be my last office
hours of the term. I will hold office hours in the week of the final
on Monday 14th December from 12 to 2. There will be no office hours
during the week of Dec 7-11.
- The mid term solution are here.
- Someone recently said COMP 330 is interesting but you will only see
things that have no applications. Please check
the following link. for dissenting opinions.
- Lecture Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Lecture Place: 112 Rutherford
- Instructor's Office Hours: Mon 11:30---1:00 and Th 1:30---3:00
- Instructor's Office: McConnell (North Wing) 105N
- Discussion groups are on myCourses and Facebook.
Course Outline and Schedule
Teaching Assistants and their office hours
- Giulia Alberini: 235 McConnell Wed 8:30--10:30
- Harrison Humphrey: 110 McConnell Fri 1:00--3:00
- Tricia Olson: Trottier TA room, Mon 10:00 -- 11:30, Wed 10:30 -- 1:00
- Pascale Gourdeau : 112 McConnell Tue 9:00--11:00 (Tomlinson
Assignments and their solutions will be posted here. They will be
in pdf format.
Supplementary notes are here.
McGill University values academic integrity. Therefore all students
must understand the meaning and consequences of cheating, plagiarism and
other academic offenses under the Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary
Procedures ( see
http://www/mcgill.ca/integrity for more information). Most
importantly, work submitted for this course must represent your own
efforts. Copying assignments or tests from any source, completely or
partially, or allowing others to copy your work, will not be tolerated.
The Instructor when you drop in while he is having a meeting.