milestone: scanner and parser
At this point in time you should:
- have implemented the WIG scanner;
- have implemented the WIG parser;
- have implemented the construction of WIG abstract syntax trees; and
- have tested your implementation (by constructing a pretty printer).
You should submit an e-mail summary of your progress to your TA. You should
summarize your progress for each of the steps above. This summary is due
on Friday of the week for this milestone. Remember that successfully
completing the milestones is a key factor for completing the project, and
timely completion of milestones is a part of your final grade.
- have you handled HTML correctly, META tags?
- does your scanner/parser run on these benchmarks.
- does pretty(parse(pretty(parse(X))))= pretty(parse(X)) for these benchmarks
- does the output of the pretty printer compile on the wig10 compiler for these benchmarks?