Exercises on WIG
- Implement (in some standard language) the CGI-script that makes the
Python form on slides 6-7 work.
- Implement a WIG service that functions as the
Python form (use the <bigwig>
- Discover the meaning of the environment variables on slide 9.
- The game of NIM consists of (say) seven piles of matches. Each player
must in turn remove any number of matches from a single pile. The winner
is the one that removes the last match. Implement a WIG service that
allows clients to play against the server. Publish the game on your
homepage. Can you make your server play an optimal strategy?
- Discuss why the security issues on slide 32 are important. Find
examples where violations would be catastrophic. Outline how the
sketched solutions would work.
- Perform a walkthrough of the code on slides 33-40.