COMP 303 Fall 2007
Project Part 1
- To experiment with interface programming.
- To learn how to design, implement, and run unit tests with jUnit.
- To learn how to explore and use large class libraries to
efficiently solve development problems.
- Import the content of project-1.zip
into your new project.
- Implements all the classes of the scoring package according to the specifications in the
Javadoc. ATTENTION: The Javadoc specs are the
final authority. You must reuse the class names provided in order for us to be
able to run your classes with our tests. You can add new
classes as you see fit.
- Write additional unit tests for all interface methods.
Design your tests to cover as much of the functionality and corner
cases as possible. For each test method, put a small comment
indicating the main purpose of the test (hint: you should have at least 20 tests).
- Your project exported in a zip file (Export | Archive File).
This part will be marked out of 20 and will be worth 20% of the
overall project grade. It will also be the foundation of your entire
project so it is important that you do it well. In marking your
project, we will looking for the following points:
- Appropriate format of the deliverable.
- Correctness of the code (whether it passes our unit tests);
- Overall quality and design of the code (whether it follows the
principles seen in class).
- Quality and thoroughness of the test cases.