László Egri's Home Page
I am interested in complexity theory, mostly in the complexity of constraint satisfaction problems.
Currently, I am postdoc at MTA SZTAKI (Budapest). From October to the end of December, 2012, I am doing an internship (with professor Yuichi Yoshida) at the National Institute of Informatics (Tokyo).
Publications (Note that the usual copyright restrictions apply for the information provided below.)
Theory of Computation:
1. L. Egri. On Constraint Satisfaction Problems below P. To appear in the 20th conference on Computer Science Logic (CSL), 2011.
2. C. Carvalho, L. Egri, M, Jackson, T. Niven. On Maltsev Digraphs. To appear in the 6th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia (CSR), 2011.
3. L. Egri, A. Krokhin, B. Larose, P. Tesson. The complexity of the list homomorphism problem for graphs. (Special issue of Theory of Computing Systems, selected papers from STACS 2010). To appear.
4. L. Egri, A. Krokhin, B. Larose, P. Tesson. The complexity of the list homomorphism problem for graphs, STACS, 2010.
5. L. Egri, B. Larose, P. Tesson. Directed st-connectivity is not expressible in symmetric Datalog, ICALP, 2008.
6. L. Egri, B. Larose, P. Tesson. Symmetric Datalog and constraint satisfaction problems in logspace. Proceedings of the 22nd IEEE Symposium on Logic in Computer Science (LICS), 193-202, 2007.
7. Shultz, T. R., Rivest, F., Egri, L., Thivierge, J-P., & Dandurand, F. (2007). Could knowledge-based neural learning be useful in developmental robotics? The case of KBCC. International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, 4, 245–279.
8. Egri, L., & Shultz, T. R. (2006). A compositional neural-network solution to prime-number testing. Proceedings of the Twenty-eighth Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society (pp. 1263-1268). Mahwah, NJ: Erlbaum.
9. Shultz, T. R., Rivest, F., Egri, L., & Thivierge, J. P. (2006). Knowledge-based learning with KBCC. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Development and Learning ICDL 2006. Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN.
10. Egri, L., & Shultz, T. R. (2005). A compositional neural-network solution to primality testing. The Oculus, 2, 10-16.
Master's Thesis (Dean's Honour List)
Last updated: June 2011