- A fairly recent browser, preferably Mozilla/Opera (not tested in Safari, tested with Mozilla 1.3 and above, FireFox 1.0, MSIE 6.0 (SP2), )
- Of course, a Java 2 plugin for the browser/OS platform, freely available from $un Micro$ystems' Java pages (Developed with Java 2 SDK 1.4.2).
- Screen resolution of at least 800x600, 1024x768 or more recommended
- Click anywhere on the black canvas to add a point
- To delete a point, right click near it. You dont have to be exactly on it.
- To move a point, left click near it and drag.
- To see a preview of adding a point at mouse location, turn on preview mode and move the mouse around. I wouldn't recommend doing that if you have a slow machine and a lot of points already in the canvas, That might make the applet look really bad!
- To randomly generate points, enter the number of points you want (maximum 500) and click random points.
- You can also choose from two preset point configurations; one as the Big Dipper and the other a Y-formation.