EvaluationsHere are some suggestions to follow and important concepts: Midterm suggestions
Practice exam (shorter than the full midterm)
Practice exam (shorter than the full midterm) solutions
As promised in class, a (rather crazy) one line method for selecting the first 8 perfect numbers. crazyforloop.java Note that the program is too slow to finish on my computer because the numbers are so large. Feel free to change the method perfectNumber() to something simpler (such as multiple of 4) to convince yourself that the program works properly. Also this is purely for entertainment value although working through the logic of why it works may be interesting.
Materials related to the quiz, the midterm and final will be posted here.
- Will be in class June 14th
- Sample midterm examination (fall 2009)
- Sample midterm examination (winter 2010)
- Sample midterm examination (fall 2010)
- Example midterm appendix.
- Basic programming exercises (conditional statements, loops, methods, and arrays)
FinalThe date of the final exam is set by the University.
- Exercise on object-oriented programming. (Added March 1st)
- Sample final examination (fall 2007)
- Sample final examination (fall 2008)
- Sample final examination (winter 2009)
- Sample final examination (fall 2009)
- Sample final examination (winter 2010)
- Sample final examination (fall 2010)
- Example final-exam appendix