- PhD (student). Computer Science (Bioinformatics Option),
- BSc & MSc. Computer Science,
National University of Colombia, (2007,2010).
- Exchange Student, Computer Science,
Bishops University, 2005-2006.
My research interest has focused in the area of Computational Biology.
I have been concerned with applying computational techniques to the
modeling and simulation of complex problems in the Life Sciences.
Particularly, concerning with the use of Algorithms, Machine Learning,
Bio-inspired Computing, Data Mining, Intelligent Systems, and Optimi-
zation Processes to the solution of molecular biology problems at a
sequential and structural level.
- Algorithms 2010-II, 2011-I
- Data Mining [2010-I]
- Artificial Intelligence [2009-II, 2010-I]
- Computer Programming [2008-II, 2009-I]
- Numerial Methods [2008-I]