Links to related topics
1. Illumination problems involving mirrors (open problems)
2. List of open problems in Discrete and Computational Geometry http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~jorge/openprob/
3. Postscript versions of the following papers can be found at http://cs.smith.edu/~orourke/papers.html
4. The Illumination Problem
- J. O'Rourke, T. Shermer, I. Streinu, "Illuminating convex polygons with vertex floodlights," Proceedings of the Canadian Conference Computational Geometry, (August 1995), 151-156.
- V. Estivill-Castro, J. O'Rourke, J. Urrutia, D. Xu, "Illumination of Polygons with Vertex Lights," Information ProcessingLetters, 56 (1995) 9-13.
5.The Geometry Junkyard: Open Problems
6. BORIS DEKSTER - A version of the illumination problem
7. Art Gallery Problems in 3D
8. Placing guards in an art gallery