AssignmentsSpecifications, supporting files and solutions to all assignments will be posted here as they become available.
General Assignment MaterialNote that it is every student's responsibility to read and understand the following material.
- General Instructions and Regulations for Assignments
- Reference program illustrating the General Instructions and Regulations:
- Template for single-class Java programs
- Assignment Submission Instructions (includes instructions on how to check your submission and edit it after submission)
- Policy on Queries and Complaints About Assignment Grading
Assignment 0Due Wednesday, January 12, 13:00.
- Additional info about A0
- Updated Jan 20th: Model Solutions
Assignment 1Due Friday, January 21, 13:00.
- Specification--(UPDATED: Jan. 13, 20:50 to make scoring add up to 100)
Assignment 2Due Friday, Feb 4, 13:00.
- A2 Warm-Up Exercises
- Test programs for A2
- Important notes about A2. Last update on 28-Jan-2011, 16:11pm.
- Solutions (Added an nice alternate solution to isAtPowerStation() on 17 February.)
Assignment 3Updated: Due Wednesday, Feb 23rd, 13:00.
- Code and test programs for a3
- IMPORTANT A3 notes with some corrections
- A3 fun (optional) extras.--Don't do this until you have sumbitted your assignment
- BoardTest.java (updated with minor change)
Assignment 4Due Tuesday, March 22, 13:00.
- Code for A4
- Check this link regularly for A4 clarifications and corrections. Last updated on Fri 11 Mar 2011 14:37:13 EST .