- Andrew Cave (PhD student)
- Francisco Ferreira (PhD student)
- Olivier Savary-Belanger (MSc student)
- David Thibodeau (MSc student)
- Samuel Gélineau, MSc 2010
- Renaud Germain, MSc 2010
- Ahmer Ahmedani, MSc 2006, "Information flow in a Java intermediate language"
- Ian Clement, MSc 2008, "Proof theoretical foundations for constructive description logic"
- Samuli Heilala, MSc 2009, "A path characterization of validity for multimodal logics"
- David Xi Li, MSc 2007, "Forward theorem prover for logical frameworks"
- Jacques Le Normand, MSc 2007, "Guarded abstract data-types"
- Ye Henry Tian, MSc 2005, "Mechanically verifying correctness of CPS compilation"
- Marie-Andrée Langlois, "A user friendly interface to Beluga", Summer 2011
- Rafik Draoui, "Size based termination", Summer 2011
- Stephane Bersier, "Programming with contexts—a tutorial", Winter 2010
- Andie Sigler, "Programming with contexts—a tutorial", Winter 2010
- Ali Assaf, "An environment-based semantics for Beluga" (honorable mention for outstanding male undergraduate at the Computing Research Association)
- Abbie Desrosiers
- Benjamin Azan, "Type systems for Featherweight Java: Theory and Implementation", Summer 2005
(winner of the SoCS Undergraduate Research Excellence Prize)
- Sabrina Chantrelle, "Focusing prover for bunched implications", Summer 2005
- Maja Frydrychowicz, "A logical foundation for enforcing access control", Summer 2007 (runner-up of the SoCS Undergraduate Research Excellence Prize, honorable mention for outstanding female undergraduate at the Computing Research Association, Canadian Distributed Mentoring Award)
- Andrés Franceschi Larrea
- Daniel Pomerantz, "Forward proof search for intuitionistic modal logic", Summer 2006
- Dustin Wehr
- Dimitri Kirchner
- Florent Pompigne, ENS Cachan
Collaborators and Colleagues