Looking for Junior Programmer...
In addition to learning about and understanding our business and current applications, the successful candidate will be required to learn a procedural language and integrated database system (4D, 4th Dimension).
About Laser Registration
Laser Registration makes organizing events easier, exhibiting more rewarding and participating more productive.
Ever since its foundation in 1989, Laser Registration has been growing rapidly to keep up with the demand and has been striving to provide its clientele with the best solutions in the industry of event organization. We now are one of the top five North American companies providing event registration, housing, lead retrieval and management, session tracking and message center services to meeting planners. Our clientele comprises of several of the most prestigious professional and medical associations in the United States.
For more information: Click Here.
About the position: Junior Programmer
Common tasks include:
- Customization of online registration forms
- Customization of various features on a per-client basis
- Debugging and maintenance programming of a large database application
- Supporting advanced in-house users
The idea candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Solid understanding of data structure implementation
- Experience with procedural programming
- Understanding of multi-threaded programming concepts
- Knowledge of memory management & pointers
- Experience with relational databases
- Windows & .NET programming (ASP.Net, C#, ADO.Net, SQL Server) a definite plus
- Web & graphics design are assets
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
Location: Plateau Mont-Royal, Montreal
To apply, please forward a short cover letter and resume to: email@example.com