Join Softimage Co./Avid Technology Inc.
You will be part of a highly qualified and talented Research & Development team. You will participate in the design, development and improvement of complex and rich features and functionality for our online finishing products encompassing editing, compositing, graphics and audio.
Competencies and Qualifications required:
- Creative and innovative mindset.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent program underway; - Minimum of two internships completed or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of C++ and object oriented development and/or good knowledge of Java.
- Ability to work in a multi-site distributed team and on a cross-platform development environment.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in using formal development processes and tools.
- Experience working on a large code base in a large development organization.
- Bilingualism (French and English).
- Knowledge of both Windows XP system and Macintosh OS X is a plus.
- Knowledge and interest for Video, Post-Production and Computer Graphics.
Our employees enjoy technical challenges, they are dynamic, passionate, creative and yes, they come running (or bicycling, or roller-blading) to work! We offer a casual environment in Montreal's trendiest neighborhood.
If this offer interests you, we want to hear from you! Please send your resume at: email@example.com