Linux support for researchers
A part-time job is avaliable for a McGill student...
- maintenance of ~20 linux client machines (install packaged programs, help with bugs)
- helping with the administration of Matlab licensing software and application software.
- maintenance of the main linux server (LDAP accounts, mail, NFS, backups) - answering support e-mails
- printer administration (i have rarely had problems with that)
- helping Profs and students with their technical problems
We are looking for someone that can work 10 to 15 hours per week.
The job is in Network and Communications Services (NCS).
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org