FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: SUSTAINABILITY WEBSITE REVAMPER
McGill's Office of Sustainability is seeking to hire a part-time summer position with significant web development experience to revamp our website and migrate to a DRUPAL template.
- Migrate content from the Sustainability Projects Fund sub-site and the Office of Sustainability parent-site (McGill WPS) to DRUPAL-based template (McGill WMS)
- Designing and creating content for the Sustainability Projects Fund sub-site and (time-allowing) the Office of Sustainability parent-site
- Developing a style and layout guide for the web site
- Develop method to handle archived material
- Website development, PHP, HTML5, copyrighting, click through processes
- Design: logos, graphics, style guides
The schedule is flexible and working remotely is a possibility. Compensation will be $15/hour. Training in DRUPAL and McGill Web Management System will be provided.
Please submit a CV, cover letter and selected portfolio to Lilith Wyatt email@example.com by 12 noon THIS FRIDAY, JUNE 25th.